Keep Rachel Burke in office and help Martin Laferete get a seat so they can keep protecting the working families of our town, county, and state.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- 8:01 AM
"Sam Cataldo is not a medical doctor and should stop trying to interfere in private health care decisions that should be between a woman and her doctor."
Sam's Dangerous Agenda:
- Restrict acess to safe, legal abortion.
- Defund Planned Parenthood of Northern New England, limiting women's access to birth control, lifesaving cancer screenings and breast exams.
- Sam thinks bosses should have the legal right to deny women access to affordable birth control.
Monday, October 27, 2014
- 8:53 AM
Republicans like Pitre and Whitehouse would like to:
- Slash funding for higher education.
- Defund Planned Parenthood and resrict access to women's health care services.
- Cut essential services to women and children for mental health.
- Eliminate healthcare for 50,000 people in NH.
- Repeal NH's minimum wage.
- 8:30 AM
“The state’s jobless numbers are down since she took office, and the real estate market is up. At least as importantly, tens of thousands of Granite Staters who lacked health insurance — and therefore access to care — now have it, thanks to Hassan’s support of the Affordable Care Act and the bargain she struck with Senate Republicans to expand care to those qualifying for Medicaid. [...] Moreover, she’s displayed an ability to work with a divided Legislature, compromising with GOP Senate leaders on several key issues, including Medicaid expansion, the deal that set aside the hospitals’ lawsuit and arriving at a compromise budget.”
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- 10:08 AM
New Harvard research debunks a popular claim that shooting have not increased.
- 10:07 AM
Only 22 % of the poorest black children are able to get into the top three income brackets by the time they have reached 40.